Sunday, June 28, 2009

Finding Your Niche

I found it comforting to learn that Steve Hargadon wasn’t a success in his first try, “if you jump in front of what you think is a parade and it turns out not to be have been, you have to be willing to move on or morph”, this concept can really be applied to anything. I really pride myself of my cuisine tenant; I owned a restaurant and catered weddings for many years. But, when I was young my mother did all of the cooking, so I had no common sense when it came to the kitchen. And in my first year at Flagstaff Junior High School, I became the first person to start a fire in the home economics room. No, this was not my last failure, but from each of them I learned a lesson. So, learning how to be a success by learning from your mistakes, and finding your niche will make your 2.0 classroom a success.

No comments:

Post a Comment